It couldn’t be easier or more convenient to place an embroidery order with Screen Printing Northwest. Here’s what you can expect.
Dating back 30,000 years, embroidery is the process of stitching thread into a garment or accessory. Whether you’re in need of customized hats for your team, unique polos for a corporate event or fundraiser, or anything in between, embroidery services from Screen Printing Northwest have you covered.
Our dedicated, experienced staff is here to provide you with top-notch embroidered products that allow you to meet (or even exceed) your goals. We use the most advanced technologies and techniques to ensure your embroidered apparel looks the part and stands the test of time.
How it Works
- Contact:Fill out our lead form and attach the designs you would like us to use.
- Quote: We will respond with an estimate for your project and a follow up email.
- Approval: Once we receive your approval, we will order the blank garments and provide you with a production mock up for approval within 48 hours.
- Make: Once you’ve made payment and the digital proof is approved, we will get to work on your embroidery masterpieces!
- Delivery / Pick Up: Upon completion, we’ll ship or hold your order for pick based on your preference at our production facility in Everett, WA.