If you’d like to place a heat press order with Screen Printing Northwest, you may want to familiarize yourself with our tried and true five-step process.
A heat press is a cutting-edge machine that presses your design onto a material. It uses heavy pressure and high temperature settings to permanently embed whatever you’d like onto any type of garment. In most cases, heat press printing requires a pressure setting of 40 to 80 PSI and around 300 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Screen Printing Northwest offers professional, high quality heat press printing to individuals, teams, and businesses. Instead of ink or thread, we use vinyl, which allows for beautiful, durable results.
Our highly experienced team makes it easy and affordable for you to take advantage of the heat press for your next sporting event, corporate function, bachelor or bachelorette party, or any other occasion.
How it Works
- Contact:Fill out our lead form and attach the designs you would like us to use.
- Quote: We will respond with an estimate for your project and a follow up email.
- Approval: Once we receive your approval, we will order the blank garments and provide you with a production mock up for approval within 48 hours.
- Make: Once you’ve made payment and the digital proof is approved, we will get to work on your heat pressed masterpieces!
- Delivery / Pick Up: Upon completion, we’ll ship or hold your order for pick based on your preference at our production facility in Everett, WA.