Screen Printing Northwest makes it a breeze to place a screen printing order with us. Here;s what you can expect.
Instead of soaking into your garment, screen printing ink stays on top of it, allowing for an eye-catching look. At Screen Printing Northwest, we are pleased to offer professional screen printing services to meet your particular specifications, no matter how simple or complex they may be.
Whether you’d like unique gifts for your employees or clients, wish to build brand awareness and loyalty, or want to add another revenue source for your business, screen printed apparel is the way to go. Our high quality items are made to last for years to come.
What We Screen Print
Our experienced team has the specialized knowledge and experience to professionally screen print on a variety of garments. Some of our most popular offerings include the following:
Screen printed t-shirts have been around since the sixties and continue to show off bright, bold designs to this day. With our soft, screen printed t-shirts, you can make a real statement at your next corporate event, retreat, fundraiser, game or tournament, family reunion, or birthday gathering. They’re the perfect way to express your style, show off your brand, or support a cause.
Our high quality screen printed hoodies are perfect for special events, promotionals, giveaways, and more. They’re cozy, vibrant, and sure to impress employees, current or prospective customers, donors, and many others. If you’re on the lookout for custom cool weather apparel, our hoodies should definitely be on your radar.
For durable, comfortable screen printed apparel, long-sleeve shirts are the way to go. Customize them with your logo, tagline, artwork, or anything else that will help you meet your personal or professional goals. Our long-sleeve shirts offer the lightweight comfort of traditional t-shirts with the practicality of long sleeves for cooler days or activities that require arm protection.
How it Works
- Contact:Fill out our lead form and attach the designs you would like us to use.
- Quote: We will respond with an estimate for your project and a follow up email.
- Approval: Once we receive your approval, we will order the blank garments and provide you with a production mock up for approval within 48 hours.
- Make: Once you’ve made payment and the digital proof is approved, we will get to work on your screen printed masterpieces!
- Delivery / Pick Up: Upon completion, we’ll ship or hold your order for pick based on your preference at our production facility in Everett, WA.
Contact Screen Printing Northwest Today
If you have any questions about our screen printing service, we encourage you to reach out to our friendly, knowledgeable team today. You may also begin the order process on our website. We look forward to hearing from you!